In House Cleaning Services
CryoGenesis (UK) Ltd. Dry Ice Blasting Centre
In addition to sales and hires of Dry Ice blasting equipment to industry, we at CryoGenesis also offer the customer the option to have machinery and components to be professionally Cryogenically cleaned by our experienced team of trained operators. This can either take place at the customer's premises See On site cleaning or at our dedicated cleaning centre in Littlehampton West Sussex. Our facility incorporates a custom designed, 4 x 3 x 3 metre, fully sound attenuated dry ice cleaning booth with extraction. An innocuous wash down agent is also provided within to degrease and protect surfaces prior to, during and after the dry ice cleaning has taken place.
In House Dry Ice Blasting of Printing Press Equipment
At the CryoGenesis cleaning centre, printing press equipment has been dry ice cleaned since 1996. The printing industry were one of the first industries to adopt the CryoGenesis blasting systems in the United Kingdom as an alternative to traditional solvent based cleaning methods. Printing press equipment cleaning process flow description.
1. The customer books in the unit/s and or ancillary equipment for cleaning with CryoGenesis. Transportation and delivery dates are arranged.
2. The units arrive at our centre and are unloaded either with our Forklift truck or by means of an on board crane provided with the transport.
3. The units and all ancillary equipment are then inspected, and are colour tagged for customer identification purposes. In order for the equipment to be cleaned effectively, the inking units require certain items to be stripped from the units if not already done so by qualified press engineers.
4. Units and ancillary items can now be dry ice cleaned by our team of professional operators.
5. The customer is then contacted and arrangements for collection of the cleaned units are made. Prior to despatch, the units and painted components are wrapped in a protective packaging material to protect the cleaned surfaces during transportation to the customer. The above flow process also applies to any other machinery or components that can be cleaned in-house at our dedicated cleaning centre.